I have recently been re-evaluating my life, I am starting this blog for a number of reasons:
1. To work on my writing skills - four year of majoring in a biology related field does not lend itself well to story telling, detailed writting abilities`.
2. Start something and stick to it - yes, yes I am another one of those people that likes to start a lot of different things, but am very.... lets call it "picky" when it comes to chosing the ones I stick to.
3. Have a place where I can record all of the things that interest me
4. Perhaps use it as a tool to figure myself out better
5. Work on my photography skills - who knows maybe I will like it once I figure out how to use a camera - I like pictures, they say a picture says a hundred words - or something like that. Well I figure those words will be very helpful it allowing me to have to write less!
I have not decided what I am going to post about yet, it will probably be a huge variety of things since my interests are so (slightly) varied. I enjoy cooking, or more specifically food! I do cook in spurts- that tend to follow weather changes, when the house is freezing my fingers are just too numb to do any cooking!! Some fashion ideas - I would not call myself a fashionista as much as a fan of fashion. I definitely have my own unique style - at least what is what people tell me - I am always unsure if that is a good or a bad thing though.... Some pictures - mine are mainly of flowers, things, building, trees - people not so much. So yes, I basically live the typical life of a 24 year old, barely employed suburbian.
When I wake up and before I go to bed, I spend about 20 minutes reading random online things on my phone - recently I have switched from being an avid follower of TextsFromLastNight (highly immature, yet equally as entertaining ) though recenetly there are so many drug related posts that I have decided to make a switch to reading about more important things like - fashion!!! So I have switched to following fashion magazines and most recently some fashion blogs - 9to5Chic has quickly become my favorite. This has been one of major things pushing me to start my own - why not?
So... here goes nothing!