Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Three Month Whirl Wind

Aircraft - Robinson R44
Location -Sky River Helicopters, Pittstown, NJ
Take off

  Landing



It is coming up on three months that I have started working, and I must say that I love it.  I really enjoy my job, having responsibility, getting up every day to go to work.  I just really like working! The people I work with are great too - so that just makes it that much better.  

The instability that I felt before has passed, and a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders these past couple of months.  Unfortunately, I have been so busy working, spending time with friends, shopping, relaxing, and on the rescue squad that I have had no time for taking pictures or updating this blog.

Since the end of summer is quickly approaching, I had my cousin come over the other day to take some pictures - and I will be positing them up over the next week or so.

Coolest thing that I have done in the past three months?  Fly in a helicopter!  Pictured are come of the photographs that I took of the helicopter.

No comments:

Post a Comment