Saturday, September 14, 2013

A Returned Interest

As I have been on night shift this month, I have been treating my mom to lunches at my condo.   This is my past week in Windows phone pictures:


 baked salmon with thyme and lemon
-wash filet of salmon
-coat with your favorite spices & EVOO
-top with fresh herbs & slices of lemon
-bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 min
 - gourmet lunch for my mom
-salmon served over sautéed eggplant & zuccini
- salt & pepper shakers from West Elm




 -Wednesday's Lunch
-sautéed potatoes
-baby sweet lettuce with balsamic vinaigrette
-mushrooms with garlic
 -Figs on a vintage plate
-wooden board with handles from Costco
-Oleg Cassini Candle Holders were an engagement gift from Bed Bath and Beyond


More posts to come from the past year and new home posts as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment