Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Lab Girl Chic - silk, lace & gold

It can often be a challenge to dress for a casual laboratory environment.  This Lab Girl Chic series will be a guide to dressing for the laboratory setting.  Where large cocktail rings or adorable cut out flats just don't make sense when working in tight medical gloves with a wide range of reagents, and manicures have a shelf life of 1-2 working days!


Aqua white blouse, Ann Taylor Loft cardigan and jeans, Geox flats, TJMaxx bangle, gifted necklace

I really like the mix of the silky white blouse with the delicate and lace fabric on the nude pink carding, it feels so light and feminine.  Pairing with a dark wash jean makes this outfit look more mature.  Comfortable shoes, like Geox makes are a must for me when walking around all day.  I also like a good grip on my shoes so I won't be worried about slipping while carrying reagents.

No comments:

Post a Comment